Sunday, November 15, 2009

Administrative/Support Resume Tips

As an administrative/support professional, we play a very important part in maintaining a smooth office environment. We are the organizers, secretaries, receptionists, event planners, office managers just to name a few of our titles. So why we do not feel our roles are important?

When a very good administrative professional leave their position in the company, the employer is left trying to figure out how to run the office, which very few have an inclination of what is involved in keeping a well maintained office. So your resume should reflect the importance of your role in your past position as an administrative/support professional.

Attached is an article from Monster.com that provides great tips on how you can articulate your resume with the experiences as an administrative/support professional:
Admin/Support Resume Tips

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My name is Sonia and I created Living in the D for the love of my city. I'm a native Detroiter and resident. I want to share all aspects of the city (the good, the bad, the ugly) and all that it has to offer. I also want to incorporate live footage of my favorite places and things to do. So I hope you enjoy.

SCI Virtual Executive Assistant's Fan Box

I am on Twitter