Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Importance of Branding Yourself



I understand the importance of branding yourself, and the business you are partaking. Your business is simply a reflection of you and your standards. No matter what business I create or become a member of, I create it with a purpose of people understanding the product or services I am selling, and that I am proud of my business. Also, I know how important my marketing is to bringing traffic and clientele to my site, word of mouth, or seeing my product via a postcard, brochure, flyer or a nice giveaway such as a calendar or bookmark.

So when putting together a business marketing plan...make sure you everything is proofread and edited. Your logos should always be on all of your advertisements, business cards, flyers, brochures and websites. Don't put more than one business on a business card. Multiple businesses on one card is very confusing, cluttering and tacky. Also, don't forget that your business is your baby. You have birth it, and now your trying to make it grow. It is a reflection of you so make sure your cross your t's and dot your i's because people are watching.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My name is Sonia and I created Living in the D for the love of my city. I'm a native Detroiter and resident. I want to share all aspects of the city (the good, the bad, the ugly) and all that it has to offer. I also want to incorporate live footage of my favorite places and things to do. So I hope you enjoy.

SCI Virtual Executive Assistant's Fan Box

I am on Twitter