Saturday, November 20, 2010

My New Website

I want to share my new website I created that links all of my businesses. It is called Sonia's Creative Ink, LLC. and the website is http://www.soniascreativeink.com/.

About Sonia’s Creative Ink, LLC

Sonia’s Creative Ink, LLC was founded in July, 2005 as a desktop publishing company. SCI was an inspiration due to an unfortunate situation of losing a loved one. Sonia Abbott-Bey, CEO of Sonia’s Creative Ink lost her father to pancreatic cancer in 2004. At the time of his passing she wanted to be hands on in the creation of his obituary. From that obituary, Sonia began getting referrals from friends who had seen the obituary and from that point was requested to help create other documents and graphics.

Sonia has over 12 years of administrative/executive assistant experience in construction, education, and transportation. Since launching SCI Virtual Executive Assistant, she has gained clientele in property management as well as working with a legal document preparation firm.

Sonia’s mission for Sonia’s Creative Ink brand is to convey my client’s vision may it be through a powerpoint presentation or desktop publishing. I truly enjoy being a Virtual Assistant. I have a passion for creating and delivering professional quality work and I enjoy working with people who share the same passion.


Other Business Ventures

I have another business called "Heartfelt Xpressions". I created handmade cards and invitations and other items when requested. I have a blog and Facebook Fan Page, which you can get the links from the website or simply click this link: http://www.heartfeltxpressions.blogspot.com/. I have an Etsy website to sell my handmade products at http://www.heartfeltxpressions.etsy.com/. I'm working on new cards at this moment to post, but other samples of cards I have made and still have stock are posted on my Heartfelt Xpressions Facebook Fan Page. Please check it out and spread the word.

Maure Holdings, LLC

Lastly, I would like to share another business venture I am involved with and it's Maure Holdings, LLC. It is a professional legal document preparation firm.

Maure Holdings, LLC services specializes in:
~Foreclosure Prevention/Protection
~Asset Protection Pure Simple Trust, Corporate Entities, etc.
~Tax Liens and Judgments
~Debt Elimination -
Student Loans,
Auto Loans,
Credit Cards
Third Party Debt Collections, etc.
~Notary Services
~We create Land Contracts, Lease Agreements w/Option to Buy, Quit Claim Deeds, etc.



Visit our new website:

Toll Free Phone No.: 1-866-932-5550
Email: www.mhllc@maureholdingsllc.com




No comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
My name is Sonia and I created Living in the D for the love of my city. I'm a native Detroiter and resident. I want to share all aspects of the city (the good, the bad, the ugly) and all that it has to offer. I also want to incorporate live footage of my favorite places and things to do. So I hope you enjoy.

SCI Virtual Executive Assistant's Fan Box

I am on Twitter